When I talked about rebuilding my library, I was referring to re-downloading
several hundred books, because I lost them more than once back when iCloud sync
was having all kinds of issues. There were other people on the list who were
having the same problem, all of whom I think had large libraries like I do. So
all I’m saying is that if you can’t find anyone else on this list who has this
problem, the likelihood is it’s not a VDR bug. It’s on your end. I don’t think
the developer would deliberately said he couldn’t reproduce something if he
could.

Sent from my iPhone