I have also been having problems with the Amazon app.  I usually use it on the
computer.  It was easier touse before.  Amazon will [probably reply taht they
have a Disability line but I think the site should be more Accessible and
compliant.  The disability line should be the last resort.

Mary Jo Partyka
choir...@gmail.com