Hi Sieghard,

Yes, it's the smart tape measure. We've so far increased the precision so worse
case offset is within 1 mm. We're currently looking for higher resolution
machines to CNC the internals, and adding some machine learning to fit
individual tolerances for each unit so that we can increase accuracy over time
to sub milllimeter precision. This will require sending data from the hardware
to the app to our server on specific states, such as when idle or putting the
app into background mode. The empirical to metric conversions are already there
to 1/16th of an inch. 1/32 is something we are setting as a goal for the sake
of being cool, but most of the initial testers have not expressed the necessity
to do so. Can you give me some scenarios where .78 mm is required?

A++