I made no calls, and received no calls.  E-mails just kept coming in
automatically as I use Mobile me using Icloud.  The screen was locked most of
the time whenlistening to music.  I may have unlocked the screen for a minute
or two when replying to mail or reading mail.  Yes, I am there for seven hours
in all.