I won't be forced to upgrade, when a company doesn't give me something
I need anymore it will be time to say good by. I have been happy with
owning an IPhone for the most part but I can do with out if I need. It
was really bad enough I was willing to give up the headphone jack and
the adapter made that not so bad. Even though it can be annoying at
times.

Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762