From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
lenron brown
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 1:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: some apple watch questions

Kay that has been my thought for a while now, if I can do most everything from
my watch I will be happy for sure. I am looking forward to seeing how apple
improves the battery during talk time. If by 2025 I can just where a watch and
make calls and stream music for a day or so I will be thrilled for sure. I love
movies and books with wrist comms.

Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762