No, I must disagree there. Updates, especially for app makers like Voice Dream,
LLC, who strive to make accessible apps, will not usually break accessibility,
because they have good Beta testers, and probably test the updates with
VoiceOver themselves. Please try not to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt
about updating most apps. Sure, apps like Messenger have had major problems in
the past, but that's because of arrogant Facebook not taking accessibility
seriously, in my opinion. .

Devin Prater
Assistive Technology Instructor certified by World Services for the Blind
JAWS certified