I'm with Ed here. I briefly played with Touch ID on a friend's iPad and found
it didn't recognize me as good as Face ID does. I wonder now how fast the new
Face ID will be.

________________________________
From: 20157563700n behalf of
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 12:49 PM
To: 'Carol Pearson' via VIPhone
Subject: Re: Another Great Face ID Failure Story, I Can't Get Enough of Them,
(Smile)

I am going to throw my voice into the ring…

I have an iPhone X with Face ID and the 10.5 inch screen iPad Pro with Touch
ID. I also had the iPhone 7+ with Touch ID. I have had many more failures with
Touch ID with my iPad Pro and iPhone 7+. I actually prefer Face ID as it seems
to be much quicker than Touch ID ever was for me. I am sure I will get grief
for my choice but I love Face ID, and would never go back… Of which will not be
an option in a few years.

Ed