hello all,
when we are in locked  screen status and use siri, we can still access our info
such as contacts infousing siri. if we  intergrated  with face book and
twitter. we also can post things to face book and twitter and access our info
as well.
other then that. we also can view our notes, and other things in locked  screen
using siri.
the problem is: when we lost our I phone. and strangers get  it. othehr people
also can access our info   or do text messaging to our friend, post to face
book in locked  screen status. using siri. although  we have set a password to
unlock the screen. but, people still can access it using siri.
it is a very series issue. hope it can be fix soon.

Ming
msn/window live messenger
chung_chiming_2...@hotmail.com
skype: