Just don't lose your phone and you'll be fine. smile!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ming" <chungchim...@yahoo.com.hk>
To: "viphone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 7:22 AM
Subject: siri

hello all,
when we are in locked screen status and use siri, we can still access our info such as contacts infousing siri. if we intergrated with face book and twitter. we also can post things to face book and twitter and access our info as well. other then that. we also can view our notes, and other things in locked screen using siri. the problem is: when we lost our I phone. and strangers get it. othehr people also can access our info or do text messaging to our friend, post to face book in locked screen status. using siri. although we have set a password to unlock the screen. but, people still can access it using siri.
it is a very series issue. hope it can be fix soon.

Ming
msn/window live messenger
chung_chiming_2...@hotmail.com
skype: