Thanks, I will try this. Also, can you specify which Bose headphones you are
using; the different kinds look a little confusing on the website. I have the
noise cancelling ones, but those don't work with the iPhone and in any case i
have to be careful where i use the noise cancelling ones.

Thanks.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth