From: "Cheryl Homiak" <cahom...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 1:51 PM
Subject: Earpods question

The earpods from the iPhone 5 came in a case. Is this case actually meant
for carryint the earpods and if so, is it actually possible to get them back
in the case. If so, I may need directions (I know that sounds ridiculous!)
as I'm kind of cord-and-cable challenged. I'd kind of like to use the case
but getting the earpods back in looks daunting to me. Okay, everybody, it's
okay to have your laught for the day at my expense :-) Cheryl can run
computers and iPhones but a pair of earpods and a case brings her to ruin!

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart