It is up to you but if you can afford it get the 5 otherwise get the 4s. I heard someone's 4s running iOS 6 and works just fine.

On 26/09/2012 00:07, Jim Portillo wrote:
Howdy,

I’d like to hear from anyone who has upgraded to a new IPhone 5.  I have
the IPhone 4 and am ready to upgrade but am unsure whether I should do
it now or wait.  Are there serious bugs either in the phone or in the
operating system?  I keep hearing there have been major changes to the
system and would like to know what to expect.

Thanks much.

Jim