From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Dave
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 3:28 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com; goshawk on horseback
<goshawk_on_horseb...@fastmail.co.uk>
Subject: Re: face id opinions wanted

Absolutely!

Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 2:43 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com ; goshawk on horseback

Not really sure what the argument is here. Nothing wrong with people choosing
not to use their smart phone eyes free for whatever reason.
Also, once someone told me that others might think I look weird using my phone
in my pocket then I'm free to do whatever I want and it's really no one else's
business after that.

BTW, one of the things I liked about my Nokia running Symbian with Talks and
using the T9 interface was how easy it was to use with one hand and without
ever having to pull it out of my pocket.

--
Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail