Hello,

The procedure has not changed from the previous IOS version. I will
delineate the steps involved in manually inputting a reminder. I believe
there is a podcast on this from Applevis.

1. Open the Reminders app and double-tap on "show list" to select the folder
you want the reminder to be placed in.
2. Double-tap on "add," which is located in the upper right corner.
3. Flick to the right until you hear the text edit field and double-tap on
that. Input whatever the reminder text should be. You may not have to
double-tap on the edit field.
4. Double-tap on the "done" button located in the upper right corner. This
will bring you back to the first screen.
5. Find the newly created reminder and double-tap on it. This will open the
details screen.
6. Under the reminder  text, there will be 2 options; one for day and one
for location. Double-tap on the one that meets the reminder text criteria.
In  the case of being reminded on a day, double-tap on "Remind me on a day."
These are toggle buttons.
7. When the date is shown, it is the current date and time. Double-tap on
the current date field. This will place the date at the bottom where you are
able to use the picker to change the date, and  time.
8. When you are finish, double-tap the "done" button located in the upper
right hand corner.

HTH.

Eileen