Hi Scott and others,

Scott's suggestion did the trick for me!  It is certainly confusing and without
this list I don't know If I would have figured out how to get to the picker to
change the date and time.

The difference from iOS 5 is that now after tapping on the date you can not
just flick right several times to the picker.  you must touch the bottom part
of the screen.  Also if you flick left past the day button and reach the delete
button the pickers disappear
.  This has confused many of us as I have seen this question emailed to me from
non list members using the podcast on Applevis.com.

thanks Scott for finding a solution.  Until this is fixed I suspect many Voice
Over users new to the app will not figure it out and likely give up on the app.
 I know I almost gave up on it  under iOS 5 and it was easier to find the
pickers then.

Eric Caron