From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 7:37 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: To Vickie. Re: new mini IPad

I replied to the thread not specifically to your message simply because Vicky
asked “What is it called on Amazon”. This prompted me to ask why she would want
to buy it on Amazon.

There are certain products where the manufacturer is extremely strict as to
their retail price where I think it is best to buy them from the manufacturer
directly unless of course somebody maybe had a gift card for a store which also
sells the product.

Another example where buying elsewhere could make sense is that a particular
large chain like Best Buy or Target which sells the product for the same price
because they must may offer a deal such as that you get one of their gift cards
as a bonus.

your message bec