Okay, I'm with VZW too, & I did Encounter Problems & Issues with SendinOut messages

Go into your Device's Settings: MessageSettings & Make Sure iMessagin & SMS Messagin are Enabled & Turn'd ON

With My issue, I wasn't able to Send Messages Out of Apple's Garden & I mean Messages that weren't iMessages, so this Past WeekEnd I went to My Local Apple Store & they helped Resolve it by going into the Device's Message Settings
At 02:43 PM 9/16/2019, you wrote:
I am using Verizon but am using a 6S plus iPhone and don't have any of the problems you describe with messages.I have the latest update.

Sent from my iPhone

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/DE35B79F-D0C5-4CDD-98F9-4D46B7513C6C%40comcast.net.