The app is called “pbs video”

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Arlene
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2019 8:48 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: country music dvds on PBS

Holly, I checked in settings concerning the audio description and it was
already on so that was good. I think I downloaded the right app this morning
from the app store, I got the pbs video app. I didn't seem to find just the pbs
app, but the pbs app, it doesn't seem to stream live. Anyway the first 4
episodes will be on my local channel during today and I'll go into the cox app
so I could hear it when it's on and see if the audio description works. I'm
almost thinking it won't since I had it on the other day when the documentary
was on and I didn't hear the audio description when I found that it was on, and
I don't know about the app right now or if I even have the right app. Thank you.

Arlene