Hi folks:

I understand that there is an issue concerning the battery, and that for some
reason the battery runs down quicker. I have heard this rumour but don’t know
how true it is and do not know if it affects everybody’s phone when they
download it. Can someone please speak on this issue for a couple of minutes as
I have not downloaded the hi folks:

I understand that there is an issue concerning the battery, and that for some
reason the battery runs down quicker. I have heard this rumour but don’t know
how true it is and do not know if it affects everybody’s phone when they
download it. Can someone please speak on this issue for a couple of minutes as
I have not downloaded the IOS 13.1.1 as yet. 13.1.1 as yet.

Thanks in advance.

Regards!
Michael G. MacKay BA,‘ 05.
Email mgmckay1...@gmail.com