It’s not swiping up and down. It’s that you first have to go find the setting
and then swipe up and down. It’s not hard, at least not for some people. But
it’s in efficient. It was super efficient before, now it isn’t. I know they’re
not going to put it back the way it was, because they’ve added a bunch of stuff
that we don’t need like all this fun crap. But the sighted people rule and they
apparently want it. So we are stuck with one more little inefficiency.

Sent from my iPhone