From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Carolyn
Arnold
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 7:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Has any one experienced the bug where you hang up a face time call
and you loose all speech

I have 13.1.2, and after a marathon conversation with a shut-in friend, I lost
VoiceOver, had a time of it before getting it back.

I've been busy this morning, but hope to have tine to call Apple Accessibiity
about it and to get help with one other thing I want to do with my phone.

Best regards,

Carolyn