From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Saturday, October 5, 2019 8:10 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Hearing Descriptive Tracks in Amazon Prime App

Its probably a question of what is Amazon doing wrong.
I assume Audio Description is turned on in your phone settings.

If so, when you start a movie that is supposed to have the description track
and it doesn't play, pause the movie and see if there are any buttons that
would give you a choice of audio tracks.
Some times, for some reason, you have to make sure the English with description
is on in the movie, at least with some platforms.
I do not have Prime, so I cannot be sure.

You may also want to call Amazon accessibility customer service.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper