From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of regina
alvarado
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 9:49 AM
To: Viphone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Urgent, yahoo mail?

Hi, asking for a friend. She got a message from yahoo that they were changing
their mail and if she didn't login to Yahoo and change her mail she would be
suspended. She wants to know if this might be a hoax. If anyone has any info
about this help is appreciated. She must fix it by tomorrow so it is urgent.
Thanks.

Reggie Alvarado

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/B8D3573C-F4CA-4DC9-B2C7-3C64814C5636%40gmail.com.