You have to VO space on the link with the right arrow.  That will take you
to the post.  They linked the article from another site.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com
Twitter, @macfortheblind

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION