From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Cheryl Homiak
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 9:36 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Maccessibility] Hide Newsstand In A Folder On iOS 6 With One
Click, No Jailbreak Required

There was a link to a link to another link which I had to use mouse keys on
and as far as I could see the app didn't change my newsstand folder. Maybe
whoever posted it and the announcement here can give further explanation. I
maybe should have been more suspicious but I thought the Maccessibility guys
would know what they had put up and announced.

--

Cheryl

May the words of my mouth

and the meditation of my heart