There's a link to an article on the Maccessibility page. Basically this article
tells how to move Newsstand manually into another folder to which you can add
more stuff. It also has a download link to a Mac app to do this for you.
http://www.macstories.net/news/hide-newsstand-in-a-folder-on-ios-6-with-one-click-no-jailbreak-required/

HtH,
Teresa