From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 11:53 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: How to Update Apps in Current Version of IOS

To me it makes little difference whether I have to double tap on an “Update”
tab at the bottom somewhere or the “My Account” button near the top.

I think in a way it makes sense also to put the updates in the same area as
your purchased apps and personalized redcommendations.

When something was the same for years and it then changes it takes a few days
to get used to it and after that you won’t think about it any more unless you
are somebody who dislikes change of any kind as a principle.