Hi,
You cannot download it because it is no longer available in the app store. Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings. But as of right now it is not available for download.

Robin

-----Original Message----- From: Robin
Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 12:26 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: MoneyReader MobileApp, By N antombile NanTMobile  Nantmobile

That's NOT MyProblem, as I'm tryin  DownLoad & Install NanTMobile's
MoneyReader MobileApp on My NEW  iPhone11PRO
At 08:21 PM 12/2/2019, you wrote:
Hello Robin,

I am using the money reader app on my 8 Plus running the latest version of iOS 13 as I have a full copy of the money reader app on my Windows PC via iTunes.

Also, those who are currently running money reader in iOS 12.x who simply upgrade to iOS 13.x over the air should still be able to use the app without any problems.

Mark