From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
terri...@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2019 12:31 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Resolving a Bluetooth and voiceover issue with external speaker

This is truly funny. I believe it was a year or so ago that many blind users of
VO demanded that VO stay with the iPhone and music and other media play through
a Bluetooth speaker. This made a lot of sense because it allowed a user to
adjust volume and other settings, select a play list or source, etc, from their
phone without blasting VO through the speaker. This makes the most sense to me.
Best,
Terri Hedgpeth