From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2019 1:09 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com; alia robinson <ali...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Resolving a Bluetooth and voiceover issue with external speaker

IMHO, all audio, including voiceOver should go through a bluetooth speaker or
head phones by default. If you don't want VoiceOver to go through an external
speaker then use Air Play or Chrome Cast. Of course, if Apple could add a
feature where you could send media to one bluetooth device while sending
VoiceOver somewhere else then that would be a nice feature.

--
Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/2cf906ce-ac80-305e-4c8e-bb0cecee374d%40gmail.com.