Well, since I started this present discussion, I'll summarize what I've
learned.  First, let me clarify one point.  The Bose speaker was a gift, and
I'm aware of, and I have other speakers that allow VO to play through them.
Second, I am hearing that I cannot listen to anything but media in the Bose
speaker even when using the Bose Connect APP.  Finally, I still believe there
should be a toggle option so that when you are playing media, you can turn off
VO from the speaker as it stands now.  Thanks for all the input on this subject.

Peace & Blessings,
Pastor Duane L. Steele
Phone (276) 730-5194