Hi all,
I am going to jump in here as well.  I am looking for a bluetooth
keyboard that is small enough to be really portable as I am going to
be doing some travelling, but I want to be able to pair it with both
my laptop and iPad.  I would like something with the numpad so I can
use JAWS with it as well as VoiceOver on my iPad/iPhone.

Thanks,
Don