From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Shirley
Baker
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 23:31
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Question About Transferring From One iPhone Carrier to Another

I've been happy except for the amount of money I've had to pay. I was thinking
if a person switched carriers and they still owed for a piece of equipment,
sometimes the new carrier will buy them out so they don't have to finish paying
off that equipment. Isn't that right? I have the family plan with Verizon now.
If I didn't have Nathan on my plan, it probably wouldn't cost me as much. That
auto plan sounds like that might be the way to go. We're thinking about getting
the new phones by trading our old ones in and paying the rest off in cash so we
won't have so much to pay. Before we didn't have the money to pay the rest so
we had to do it on a month to month basis.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/C1D8DC33-90C3-4889-AEC6-99F4A3B3EB5D%40comcast.net.