If anyone has trouble downloading the MP3 files on the computer, if
you are running iOS 13.X, you can also download in Safari. The files
will appear in the native Files iOS app, and can be played from there.
I have also imported all the files I've downloaded into Downcast, and
created separate podcasts for them, but that's another topic.

Be well,
Wayne

--
Connect with me on GoodReads: