Skype for business is ms online phone system,

 Through Office 365 they will tye in to each other but I can't see why you need
teams to do a skype for business meeting.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Joe
Orozco
Sent: Saturday, 28 March 2020 5:37 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Second Message MS Teams

What is the relationship between Teams and Skype for Business? I've got a Skype
meeting invitation and thought I needed Teams to access the corporate platform.
Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.--Joe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAJNA4bnWgaNQQoPOmXOS2Eb94FbXHFDkGDnnedVBO3A56X%3DCBA%40mail.gmail.com.