I'll play you maria, I love farkle. I also emailed you about the whats app group you run.
shirley
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria Reyes" <maria.reyes1...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020 1:47 AM
Subject: Re: accessible games

Hi. I also play Dice World. my username is maria4989 I don't play pig but I play the other games. I also play timecrest, and RS games.

Interested in a group where we talk everything Apple products? Join the VIP Apple Users group on WhatsApp! Just email me at maria.reyes1...@gmail.com with your WhatsApp info and I will add you. like books and looking for a place to talk everything books? subscribe to the Book worms list. book-worms+subscr...@groups.io