Dice World has great instructions for each game. When you install it, look at the bottom of the page and tap on Help Center. Once in there, go to where it says games and all instructions can be found.

-----Original Message----- From: Cris Ali
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2020 9:38 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: accessible games

Are any instructions on how to play these games?
Cheers

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 4, 2020, at 8:47 PM, Maria Reyes <maria.reyes1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi. I also play Dice World. my username is maria4989 I don't play pig but I play the other games. I also play timecrest, and RS games.

Interested in a group where we talk everything Apple products? Join the VIP Apple Users group on WhatsApp! Just email me at maria.reyes1...@gmail.com with your WhatsApp info and I will add you. like books and looking for a place to talk everything books? subscribe to the Book worms list. book-worms+subscr...@groups.io