From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Robin
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2020 6:34 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Ordered a new SE this morning

How are  you,Caroline liking  Apple'sFaceID ComparedTo  Apple's TouchID?
Personally, I  Don'tCare because I  Never used TouchID on My 1stGeneration SE
or iPhone6, I  just Miss  the HomeButton & Am not FondOf FaceID on My XS MAX or

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/7.0.1.0.2.20200420153120.05201928%40comcast.net.