I did that and unfortunately it didn’t work.  Thankfully, they’re not many, so
I’ll just re-add them, I guess.

Jim

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Esther
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 6:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Missing contacts

wow, that's amazing! Thank you for that tip I will try it. Take care. Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+

On Apr 25, 2020, at 6:47 PM, Denver A Jones, DD <blind.guida...@gmail.com
<mailto:blind.guida...@gmail.com> > wrote:

I currently have nearly 1200 contact in my phone. Many of which I talk to on a
regular basis. I have experienced this problem in the past with my iPhone.
However, it is quickly resolved. What I have done, is to go into groups and
hide all contacts and then show all contacts and the problem resolves it self.
At least that is how it works for me.

Denver A. Jones, D.D.

On Apr 25, 2020, at 4:21 PM, Esther <elevegn...@sbcglobal.net