oh good, I'm glad someone knows that there have been some changes made since I
first downloaded that app. I've been using it forever until the new phone when
I downloaded it again. But it's got all these things in there that I didn't put
in there and it won't let me delete them. That's when I wrote bob Watson and he
told me I needed to get it through test flight and it is somehow linked to knFB
reader. i used to have that scanning program but I deleted it ages ago and use
voice dream scanner. I guess I'll give it a try and see what happens. All I'm
interested in are  my favorite publications. I certainly don't need another
scanning program.
deidre

Sent from my iPhone