Hello Eric,

Well, as it turned out, after about 3 hours of adjustments and testing, I was
finally, finally able to get the audio labels from Digit Eyes to print
correctly.

So, here is the problem:  Some years back, Digit Eyes began out sourcing the
barcode generation of the labels to Google.

So, when you enter the type of labels you wish to print, say 3-across and
10-down, which equals 30 audio labels per page, that data is supposed to cause
Google to generate a PDF document formatted for said configuration, based on
the type of printer that is connected to your computer at the time of
generation.

In short, Google does not do this.  Perhaps it did, years ago, but the API has
not been maintained.  As a result, regardless of the type of printer, the codes
on the generated PDF document are not centered; in fact, they are skewed a
little too far to the right and down on the page.

My solution?  Because I had sighted assistance, and because I am able to modify
the margins of the generated PDF document, I am now able to print the codes
correctly.

For example, when I am ready to print 1 page of labels, I crop 1 inch off of
the left margin and 0.375 inch off of the top.  Then I save the PDF document
and print it.  Remember, these numbers are for my printer, only.  They would
probably be different on a different printer.

As I said, it took over 3-hours and about 10 sheets of test paper to discover
this solution but, discover it, I did.

The problem is that if one does not have sighted assistance, or the ability to
modify a PDF document, I don't see how one could generate more than 4 audio
labels per page, if that much.

Later this week, I will contact the developer to let her know my experience.

Mark