Hi All,

As a totally blind person, I feel a little mystified when I have to
completely turn off my phone and then turn it back on again.

I'm never quite sure how long to hold the power button, and then, how long
to wait before trying again.

I'd love it if someone could go through in detail about the start up
process:

How long should I hold the power button?

Is it possible to hold the button too long?

What happens on screen during the power up phase?

How long between the time when the Apple Logo comes on and when I can expect
VoiceOver to come up?

I'm guessing there may be some variations from start up to start up, but if
I could have some good parameters, that would be really helpful.

Also, knowing what's happening on screen (if anything) can be useful to know
for troubleshooting.

Anyone else's tips would be great too.

Thanks

Lisa