Rob, what's One Touch and how does it work?

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 17, 2012, at 4:05 PM, Rob Harris <[email protected]> wrote:

> Sorry to keep labouring this,  but this is also why I use the 1Touch video; 
> it just does it, sound, picture stream and all.  I get at the results via 
> the photos app when I stopped the video recording tool;  and then click 
> actions and select share and then email and then choose a recipient out of 
> my contacts;  all basic stuff in other words.  Note:  careful how long you 
> record video, it gets big in a hurry and some recipients mail servers have 
> message size limits.  a 2Mb video clip is not a lot.  30 seconds max I'd 
> suggest in order to keep out of trouble. More than that, check the size 
> before you send it and consider other methods.  I'd love to be able to 
> upload to Dropbox and share from there as it's then the recipient who is 
> downloading voluntarily.  Better, to ftp or transfer into my own web space.
> 
> RobH.
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Patti Johnson" <[email protected]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 8:48 PM
> Subject: RE: making videos
> 
> 
> Thanks.  I will have to play with this and see if I can't figure it out.
> Patti
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
> Of Chris
> Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 3:41 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: making videos
> 
> Yes, making a video involves recording both audio and pictures at the same
> time. If there is no audio then are they not just pictures. Just a thought.
> Anyway, I'm not sure of the limit but yes it is easy to share them via the
> photos app.
> 
> 
> Christopher Hallsworth
> 
> On 17/10/2012 19:41, Patti Johnson wrote:
>> Has anybody ever done this with the iphone?  I am assuming this comes
>> out both in audio and pictures, I wonder how long a video one could
>> make and how would you share it with someone?
>> Sorry if these are kind of dumb questions, I am not asking just
>> because I want to know but a friend has never used her iphone or
>> anything regarding taking pictures and we want to know how easy making
>> a video and sending it to some one would be.
>> Thanks,
>> Patti
>> 
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone"
>> Google Group.
>> To search the VIPhone public archive, visit
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
> 
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google
> Group.
> To search the VIPhone public archive, visit
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
> Group.
> To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
> Group.
> To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
> 
> 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.


Reply via email to