Patty,

 

You can record video until your iPhone's capacity is full, i.e. if you have
an iPhone 4S or 5 64 Gig and you have no apps on there you can take 57 or
whatever Gigabytes of video, I assume that would be many many hours. If you
have a smaller iPhone and it's filled with music and other stuff except
maybe for 1 or 2 Gig then you can only record 1 or 2 Gig of video.

 

 

Regards,

Sieghard

 

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of Patti Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:42 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: making videos

 

Has anybody ever done this with the iphone?  I am assuming this comes out
both in audio and pictures, I wonder how long a video one could make and how
would you share it with someone?

Sorry if these are kind of dumb questions, I am not asking just because I
want to know but a friend has never used her iphone or anything regarding
taking pictures and we want to know how easy making a video and sending it
to some one would be.

Thanks,

Patti

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
 
 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.


Reply via email to