Please keep us informed of the things you can do by doing this.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Justin
Harris
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2020 6:09 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: new jailbreak for iOS 13.5 expected soon

Simon Simon, you are right on two of the three points. You can brick your phone
if you don’t know what you are doing. But they have made it easier for the
public to do this with no problem at all, so long as you follow the
instructions. Also, yes, it does void your warrantee. However, you are super
wrong saying that it is illegal. Apple may not like it, but it is legal. So
please stop spreading false information.
If it was illegal, I wouldn’t be doing it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/37979A18-8470-4EC2-A21E-01BCAE7CBADD%40gmail.com.