Thank you for your support Arnold. I am just about traumatized by this phone.
It’s not usable. I did take it next-door to Yes computers and the guy was very
frustrated first because he couldn’t figure out why the screen was dark but he
wouldn’t let me turn off the screen curtain or shut down the voice over before
hegrab the phone from me.  Then he handed it over to a tec. They turn voiceover
off tested  the screen said it worked just fine for them. I don’t know what
they did. They told me to send it back to Apple. They’re not doing in-store
service so I didn’t get to see what they did or didn’t do. They didn’t wanna be
bothered to tell the trut. if the techs at Apple also find no problem with the
phone I’m gonna find someone to buy it off me, or at least I hope someone will
take it off my hands. It may just be the new type of hardware that is too
sensitive  and picky with touch gestures alone and causing the cursor to bounce
all over. There is really nothing I can do with the phone so I’m reverting back
to using the 6S with an earlier version of 13 and right now I’m actually using
the six to write this email. Like I said I’m traumatized enough by this new
phone that I’m even afraid to touch either of these other phones that are lying
around the house.

Deidre