That's true, besides the etalk working on an android form of operating system, the lg exalt's operating system is a form of android too. ----- Original Message ----- From: <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2020 5:30 PM
Subject: RE: Easy alternatives to iPhone

Flip phones are just a form factor. They'll keep working as long as there's a demand and manufacturers and carriers keep putting out phones that work on the current technology. There's no reason Apple couldn't put out a flip phone running IOS, and there are already flip phones running Android.

BTW, will folding phones be considered flip phones?

I also don't see any reason to give up on a working flip phones just because you think they might be going away. Sure, you may need to jump to a touch screen phone at some point, but there's no reason you can't do that when you give up on your flip phone.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail