The Apple Watch is very accessible. What do you want to use it for? I
use mine to track heart rate, track sleep, let me know my activity
during a day (though this used to be more important to me before
everything shut down), know when sunrise or set is, be alerted ot my
next appointment, vibrate the time, and vibrate each quarter hour. I
can do many of these things from the watch face, kind of like a home
screen for your watch. I don't use my watch for a lot, mostly health
and telling the time, but each person has their own uses and use
cases. Also, some things you need separate apps to accomplish the
task, for instance, I use an app called Sleep Watch on my iPhone and
Apple Watch. There is an in-app purchase but I can use it for basic
sleep tracking for free.

Be well,
Wayne Merritt

--