From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Malcolm
Parfitt
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 8:51 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: [External] Re: How accessible is an Apple watch

There is a lot of information at:

https://www.applevis.com/new-to-apple-watch<https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.applevis.com%2Fnew-to-apple-watch&data=02%7C01%7CSteve.Cook%40sccb.sc.gov%7Cfc4a3b22b5a94088f67008d812bd285a%7Ce9f8d01480d84f27b0d6c3d6c085fcdd%7C1%7C0%7C637279950941419093&sdata=Q6qBe8MQAEdOj0u%2B38U5qz%2Fbry%2BMN%2FdQSgvbz2QEr1I%3D&reserved=0>
Malcolm Parfitt

On 17 Jun 2020, at 13:40, Terri Stimmel